Dubai, UAE 13th July:
The SME Rise Collective has so far helped 76 SMEs in the region with its marketing and PR. The initiative seeks to play its part in helping the UAE economy bounce back by connecting individuals and companies with SMEs who need support at this critical time.
PRCA MENA is urging its members to get involved with the SME Rise Collective initiative and offer their expertise and support to SMEs that make up nearly 70% of UAE’s economy.
PRCA MENA General Manager Hayley Clements MPRCA, said:
“We’re delighted to support an important initiative like the ‘The SME Rise Collective’ by offering free select training to these SMEs who typically don’t have the resources to invest in PR and communications training. The SME Rise Collective averages 30 applicants every day from SMEs so it’s critical we rally together as an industry to answer the call and support our communities.”
Tish Tash, Founder & CEO Natasha Hatherall-Shawe MPRCA, said:
“We are thrilled that the PRCA are supporting the SME Collective innovative. Hayley has been a tremendous support offering help and introducing us to many companies who are now getting involved with the scheme. By PRCA giving the local registered SMEs the opportunity to learn and develop on their skill set for free will really help them over these testing times. Thank you to everyone who is already supporting the collection and we hope that more organisations offer their support and help over the coming months as we continue to help support the SMEs that really need us during these uncertain times.”
Some recent examples of agencies and freelancers supporting SMEs:
- Catch Comms will be supporting Mazmi Coffee
- Agency Seventeen is proud to be working the team at Earth Water
- Str8 Up Fitness will be supported with social media and content by freelancer Amanda Rushforth.
- Digitalina Marketing will be supporting Real Boxing Only Gym with lead generation.
- Vida Rizq will be supporting Story of Source and Warehouse 9
- outsourcedmarketing.co are supporting Dreamworks Collective and Barma Auto New Spare Parts
- PUSH Mena ran a free Google Ads course for all SME Rise Applicants.