What becoming a PRCA MENA member offers you:
Global recognition and credibility
- Become part of the largest professional body in the world for PR and Communications practitioners, raising your profile, enhancing your credibility, and developing your global network.
- By joining the PRCA you automatically become a member of ICCO with access to all of its services.
- Being bound by the PRCA Code of Conduct is the clearest possible demonstration of a commitment to ethical practice.
Resources to grow your business
- Automatic and free access to both the ICCO and the PRCA thought leadership libraries -the world’s largest resource centres of content and insight for our industry.
Outstanding professional development resources
- With now over 100 online, virtual courses on offer, there is a PRCA training course to help your team develop – whatever the stage of their career.
- All our courses have a practical focus, meaning the skills, techniques and best practice covered in our training can be used with immediate effect upon returning to work. This means that we deliver content rich, cutting edge and relevant learning experiences which deliver benefit for both the organisation and the individual.
A global network to grow your business
- Create an affiliate network via ICCO’s 3,000 agency members, and build new partner relationships to maximise the value you can deliver to clients.
Insight to keep you on top of industry trends
- Receive the latest market intelligence and industry data straight to your inbox once a month via the PRCA MENA newsletter.
- Be first to access the PRCA’s global reports sharing communications data and intelligence.
Access to an unparalleled range of events regionally and globally
- Join the thousands of PRCA members accessing high-level PR events and networking opportunities with colleagues around the world.
- Enter the PRCA and ICCO Regional and Global awards programmes, showcasing your agency’s best work.
- The latest market intelligence, data, and industry insight
- Thought leadership, giving you and your organisation greater visibility in the region
- Global research and benchmarking
- Best practice guidance to keep you ahead of the game
- Keep up to date with global developments through our newsletters and social media feeds
- Grow your professional network
- Member only evening meet ups
- Global introductions
- Judging international awards
- Discounts from key suppliers
- Awards regional, global and PRCA national awards
- Certified training
- Global speaker opportunities
- Use of logo website, emails
- Use of designatory letters MPRCA
- Follow our code of conduct