‘Fuse’ is a PR and Marketing podcast from the world’s largest body for PR professionals – PRCA. Broadcaster Dan Gold hosts with a rotating crew of PR, Communications, Marketing, and creative professionals from around the world. Listen to cutting edge insight focused on influence and innovation.
Help us Light the Fuse
The Fuse team is looking for PRCA members interested in leading interviews and segments on a host of pressing issues facing the industry. Professionals from all backgrounds across all levels of seniority are invited to find out more by emailing the PRCA’s Head of Communications, Michael Collins.
- Siblings in Sync: Emily & Liam Keogh Unveil Palm PR’s Story – Season 3, Episode 7
- Unleashing Africa’s PR Potential and Global Impact: Ayeni Adekunle – Season 3, Episode 6
- Embracing Diversity and Empowering Change in Internal Communications with Advita Patel – Season 3, Episode 5
- Navigating Purpose and Change in Global PR with David Gallagher – Season 3, Episode 4
- Tapping Into the Future with Forecasting- Season 3, Episode 2
- Striking a Balance: Prioritising Everyday Listening and Sharing- Season 3, Episode 1
- When Taking the Unconventional Path Works! Season 2, Episode 10
- Developing life’s most important skill – Confidence Season 2, Episode 8
- PRCA Fuse Special edition: Where is the motor industry headed? Season 2, Episode 7
- Uncovering the Truth: PR storytelling, Ethics and Trust in Southeast Asia, Season 2, Episode 6
- What the future of PR looks like Season 2, Episode 5
- Running a PR Agency in China. Season 2, ep. 1
- From jobseekers to PR pioneers: The story behind the Cannes Young Lions Champs. Ep. 8.
- The Power of Empathy. Ep. 7.
- No Office? No worries. Let’s go campervaning. Ep. 6
- Taking Action on D&I with Formula E. Ep. 5
- ‘Truth be told’ with Omnicom’s David Gallagher. Ep.4
- How my job-hunt went viral on Tik-Tok. Ep. 3
Watch the full interview on video:
- The video went viral!
More to come…