A free matching service – connecting brands and agencies.
The Matchmaker service is specifically designed to help marketers, procurement professionals, business owners and in-house communications teams when they are looking for PR and communications support, reviewing their PR and communications agencies, tendering contracts or are seeking an agency for a project.
The service is confidential and follows industry best practice.
Your requirements will be matched to the capabilities of our member agencies. Agencies that have been accredited with the PRCA’s quality kitemark, Communications Management Standard (CMS) will be prioritised. CMS is the ISO9001 and Investors in People equivalent for the global PR industry.
How does Matchmaker work?
1) The client completes an enquiry form, followed by an application form requesting an agency for a project or retainer.
2) The application form is matched to an initial shortlist, both through a process of electronic matching of criteria as well as research by the Matchmaker administrator (typically 2-3 working days). During this process we may need to clarify one or two points with the client.
3) Around 5-6 agencies are sought to express interest (2 working days permitted), and then to produce tailored credentials (4 working days permitted).
4) The client will then review tailored credentials (preferably within 1 week).
5) The client will invite a selection of agencies to the next stage (this next stage is managed by the client directly, with best practice advice from the Matchmaker service):
5. a) If the brief is substantial in budget and scope, a traditional, full-pitch process will likely commence. 3 agencies maximum and 3 weeks permitted is recommended.
5. b) For smaller briefs, alternative routes are encouraged: e.g. phone conversations, face to face chemistry sessions, condensed written pitches.
We strive to ensure clear, streamlined processes that are fair and efficient for both clients and agencies. Our processes are informed by industry best practice guidelines.
What our clients say
I was very impressed by the level of support the PRCA team provided via their Matchmaker service. Having understood our company’s needs and requirements, PRCA and her team were quickly able to match us with a diverse shortlist of agencies from the PRCA’s extensive list of accredited PR agencies. With a thorough understanding of each agency’s strengths and capabilities, PRCA offered expert advice and guidance that helped lead us to find the right PR agency for our business, in a swift and stress-free manner. I would highly recommend the PRCA’s Matchmaker service for any other business in the MENA region looking for local PR support.