PRCA Qualifications have been designed to help give you and your staff a clear and structured programme of professional development to help everyone progress no matter what their current level within the organisation.
PR is a booming industry, enjoying year-on-year growth that has driven the demand for new skills and accreditation that sets individuals apart. As part of its commitment to this and raising standards within the PR and communications sphere, ICCO has developed an online qualification framework helping to reach a wide audience from those who are starting out in their careers through to seasoned practitioners across the world. The ICCO Global Diploma in PR and Communications is a first of its kind, using our worldwide knowledge and expertise to strengthen and sustain ethics within the industry, whilst helping to advance one’s career at an international level. The diploma will give you that advantage as well as tools to enhance your career as specialisms within the industry transform and the industry continues to develop.
Aside from gaining valuable PR and Communication training in areas such as Crisis Management, there is also focus on key skills such as people and performance management to help delegates apply the courses at any level. However the framework of the ICCO Global Diploma in PR and Communications Qualification still enables delegates to learn the skills they deem most important to them and allow them to practice what they have learnt immediately within their own work space.
- A one-year online qualification based on a number of PRCA accredited training courses
- There are 6 modules centred on a particular skill from Crisis Management to Social Media.
- A delegate must complete at least one course within each module
- It is based on a points system with each diploma being worth 150 points and each course 10 points
- Delegates must complete at least one course within each skill to pass and gain 100 points at the end of the course
Upon completion of 150 points there is a final essay where delegates have the opportunity to apply what they have learnt to an area of personal PR interest. This piece of advanced academic study would enable students to embark on a truly international PR career.