Join the PRCA, and become part of the world’s largest network of public relations and communications professionals.
Operating in 70 countries, and representing more than 35,000 practitioners, the PRCA has offices in the UK, Singapore, Dubai, and Buenos Aires. It also manages ICCO, the umbrella body for 41 PR associations and 3,000 agencies around the world.
We share industry best practice and promote all aspects of public relations and communications work around the globe.
All PRCA members are bound by a professional charter and codes of conduct to demonstrate that they work professionally, efficiently, and to the highest ethical standards.
What PRCA MENA Freelance Membership offers you:
Global recognition and credibility
- Become part of the largest professional body in the world for PR and Communications practitioners, raising your profile, enhancing your credibility, and developing your global network
- By joining the PRCA you automatically become a member of ICCO, with access to all of its services.
- Being bound by the PRCA Code of Conduct is the clearest possible demonstration of a commitment to ethical practice.
Resources to grow
- Automatic and free access to both the ICCO and the PRCA thought leadership libraries -the world’s largest resource centres of content and insight for our industry.
- Use of the PRCA London office as a base for meetings whilst visiting the UK.
Outstanding professional development
- Discounted access to the PRCA’s 100 live and interactive webinars, delivered by industry experts; plus access to the PRCA’s online library of courses, downloaded at any point throughout the year.
- Our Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme provides a structured framework for career development at every level.
A global network
- Create a network of contacts and potential customers via ICCO’s 3,000 agency members, and build new partner relationships to maximise the value you can deliver to clients.
Insight to keep you on top of industry trends
- Receive the latest market intelligence and industry data via a twice a month global newsletter
- Access the ICCO resource library to gain global insights and knowledge.
- Develop insights into other PR markets through the PRCA’s Census Reports in the UK, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America in conjunction with PR Week; and via the ICCO World Report in conjunction with the Holmes Report.
Access to an unparalleled range of events around the world
- Take part in the annual PRCA Conferences in London, Dubai, Singapore and Buenos Aires to develop contacts and business relationships.
- Access ICCO’s annual Global Summit and its annual events on each continent.
- Enter the PRCA and ICCO awards programmes, showcasing your best work.
To enquire about a PRCA MENA Freelance Membership, please contact: