Junior Account Executive and Account Executive
Shamal Communications has a range of vacancies in its growing team, from those looking to take their first steps into the public relations industry to account executive positions ideal for those keen to progress and expand their experience across several sectors, including tourism and hospitality, exhibitions, real estate, healthcare, and technology amongst others.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients with direction and support provided by the senior management team. A range of courses and on-the-job training will provide successful candidates with clear progression opportunities.
Fluency in spoken and written English is essential, and spoken Arabic would be beneficial but not a prerequisite. An understanding and interest in social media are also a must.
You will be based in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Jumeirah Lakes Towers, with good transport links just a short walk away.
Shamal Communications provides the perfect platform for self-starters with a solid commission model and excellent professional growth and promotion opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Attend all in-house team meetings
- Build and maintain close client relations
- Develop and maintain good media relations
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends that might affect our clients and make appropriate recommendations to the senior management team
- Support client communications activities
- Research content for press releases, articles, speeches, Q&As and keynote presentations
- Send press releases, photo captions, and invites to English print and online media
- Develop and leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Coordinate media enquiries and interview requests in conjunction with the senior management team
- Manage client administration and image libraries etc.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results according to client requirements
- Support the co-ordination of media events and press conferences
- Provide support to the social media team
- Coordinate all internal comms activity and documents
- Provide general support to the senior management team
For those interested in working with the team, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the position you would be interested in.