The award-winning agency will be looking after the group’s collection of restaurants as well as its newly opened hotel, The First Collection Business Bay
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 10th August 2022: The First Group, the leading expert in hospitality, leisure, real estate and property investment, has appointed Brazen MENA to handle their communications across PR and social media for its portfolio of restaurants and its newly opened hotel, The First Collection Business Bay.
Following a four-way competitive pitch, the six-times awarded MEPRA and PRCA Small Agency of the Year, has been appointed to not only elevate the brand as a whole, but also firmly establish its existing F&B outlets on the Dubai scene, while simultaneously ensuring a successful launch of its latest hotel, The First Collection Business Bay, which is the second to open in the emirate, with two further properties to follow in the coming year.
Brazen MENA will manage all the media and influencer communications for seven of the group’s F&B venues including Ikigai, Village Bistro, Risen Artisan Café, MasterChef, the TV Experience and more. As part of this, the agency will also manage and oversee the content creation and management of the venues’ individual social media platforms.
Furthermore, Brazen MENA is managing the communications for its newly launched, upscale 4* hotel, located in the heart of Business Bay. This includes driving awareness for its F&B venues, The Blacksmith Bar & Eatery which is the hotel’s flagship, homegrown restaurant; The First Groups’ signature, artisan café – Risen Café and Vyne, a new concept and family-friendly all-day dining spot serving classic comfort Levant Cuisine.
Brendan McCormack, Vice President of The First Group Food and Beverage comments: “We have had Brazen MENA on our radar for quite some time given their excellent reputation within the region. Not only did they present a compelling pitch, but their dedication and passion was more than apparent from the first moment we met – and we are absolutely delighted to be working with them.”
Louise Jacobson, Managing Partner Brazen MENA added: “We’re absolutely thrilled to have been appointed by The First Group to look after its F&B venues and The First Collection Business Bay. The group has fantastic F&B concepts perfect for the communities of Dubai, and the new hotel is a stylish addition to Business Bay, and will perfectly meet the needs of the modern traveller whether it be for business or leisure.
“Having won gold for the best F&B campaign at the 2021 MEPRA Awards, as well as featuring in the Caterer F&B Powerlist 2022, we are very confident we have what it takes to elevate all elements of The First Group here in Dubai.”
For more information please contact Louise Jacobson at Brazen
- +971 4 240 8395 M. + 971 52 873 6960 E. Louise@brazenmena.com
Notes to editors
- Brazen MENA was established in Dubai, UAE in 2015 and is famous for its strategic and creative, results driven approach to PR & Content Marketing
- Shortlisted for 56+ MENA Industry Awards
- 2018 – 2022 MEPRA & PRCA MENA (Six Times) Small Consultancy of the Year
- Caterer ME F&B PR firms Power List 2022
- MEPRA 2017 – 2019 Awards Winners: Best Retail Campaign for The Galleria, Best Beauty Campaign for Bio-Oil, Young Communicator of the Year, Best Consumer Services for The Galleria and Atlantis, The Palm, and Best Use of Traditional Media Relations for Careem.
- PRCA MENA 2017 – 2020 Awards Winners: Highly Commended PR Leader of the Year, Highly Commended Best Social Impact for Freedom Pizza, Best Media Relations Campaign for Careem, and Regional Campaign of the Year for Wendy’s
- GCC Enterprise Awards 2019 – Most Innovative Content Marketing Agency in Dubai
- MEPRA 2022 – 2022 Award Winners: Gold Award for Best F&B Campaign
- PRCA MENA 2022 – 2022 Awards Winners: Highly Commended Influencer Campaign of the Year, and Small Consultancy of the Year