Title: Head of PRCA EMEA
We’re growing our international team and are excited to create a new role overseeing our operations across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You’ll be given the responsibility to shape the PRCA’s presence in established and emerging markets, delivering on the PRCA’s principal objective of upholding global standards of practice in public relations.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Take a leading role in delivering member services to acquire and retain EMEA corporate and individual members.
• Network and develop presence with the wider regional community across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
• Develop and deliver clear and compelling services for our members.
• Management and full responsibility of the PRCA EMEA financial plan and budget.
• Provide leadership and manage the PRCA EMEA team.
• Work with colleagues to deliver an effective programme of services to members, including all aspects of training, events, conferences and any other appropriate services.
• Ensure that an annual programme of events is planned, delivered, and monitored in accordance with the objectives of PRCA.
• Establish relationships with local and international partners to improve services for PRCA members.
• Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities considered appropriate by the management of the Company.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Manage all parties (both internal and external) to ensure effective delivery of top-quality events, training and member services.
- Have experience in the management and review of annual budgets and monthly financial reports.
- Review, improve and enhance our member facing services on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the process of membership acquisition.
- Work closely with affiliate members, partners and corporate partnerships.
- Manage a team.
- Develop commercial propositions.
- Oversee marketing and social media planning.
- Oversee the delivery of an effective programme of conferences and events.
Our UAE- SPECIFIC BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- 27 days of Annual Holiday Leave (excluding National holidays)
- Work visa
- Comprehensive medical insurance (for employee)
- Annual flight home ticket
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Regular social events
- International Travel
- Part of a large global team
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org