Houbara Communications is the newest independent agency in town, having recently embarked on an incredible journey with a team that’s as close-knit as it is ambitious and creative. We’re a content marketing agency with a focus on PR. We create the story, tell the story and bring it to life across every channel – how it looks, where it’s seen and how it moves people to action.
The Houbara team is looking for an account manager to join us. We’re keen to have someone on board who is bright, self-motivated, curious and bold, who will work closely with the rest of the team to deliver excellent results for our clients. The Account Manager is responsible for managing the delivery of effective and creative PR solutions which surprise and delight our clients by building strong relationships with the media and client teams, and by managing internal teams and processes skillfully.
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver to maximise PR opportunities for clients
- Be proactive in terms of creation of news stories by keeping a finger on the pulse and crafting angles that would interest and engage journalists
- Building strong relationships with clients through consistent planning, ideation and execution of comms strategies
- Work closely with account executives, coaching and mentoring them to ensure the entire team is delivering the best possible work every day
- Write excellent content – both grammatically as well as in terms of angle and structure – from press releases to opinion pieces
- Keep an eye on results – look at what is working and what isn’t, and make recommendations as to what could be done better
- Contribute to responding to new business briefs covering a range of tasks including research, brainstorming, developing proposals and pitching in person
Experience & requirements
- 3-5 years of PR experience, agency or in-house
- Knowledge of how to work with the media in this region
- Fluent written and verbal communications skills
- Arabic will be preferred but not essential
- Excellent client service skills and ability to manage client expectations
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- Organised and ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational team player
- Hunger to progress and be part of a fast-paced environment, managing a varied portfolio of clients
How to apply:
If you’re ready for a new challenge with a great bunch of people and a super nest of clients, then come fly with us! The adventure starts here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV so we get the full lowdown. We’re waiting . . .