Date(s) - 31/10/2023
12:30 pm - 8:00 pm
In house or agency, one of the most important requirements of any PR professional is the ability to manage client accounts effectively. Managing and exceeding expectations; dealing with different types of personality; time management and persuading and negotiating people are all standard requirements to the PR/client relationship.
This one day workshop – packed with cases studies and exercises designed to coach best practice in account management techniques – ensures the following.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Trainer: Steve Dunne FPRCA
How Delegates benefit
- A greater confidence in deploying strategies and tactics on successful account management
- Understanding the language of account management – both verbal and physical – and deploying it effectively
- Identifying different client types and altering behaviour to ensure good relations
- How to keep campaigns on track
- Delivering good news and bad news
- Developing a client strategy to grow the account
What Delegates Learn
- The duties of account management – what should be included and what shouldn’t!
- The Client/Consultancy Life Cycle and how to manage the various stages
- Handling difficult clients
- Identifying common reasons for strain between an agency and client
- Common problems and how to avoid them. Tactics to avoid the common issues. Listening and questioning skills
- Managing time on accounts
- Writing winning account management reports
- Presenting ideas
All attendees will receive full course notes