Date(s) - 01/11/2023
1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The course is a mixture of lecture session, discussion, practical role play and scenario setting – so encouraging participants to put themselves in others’ shoes and explore new avenues to client management in terms of thinking and approach. All those who interface with clients might benefit from the course, no matter the level or function within the organisation – if you have any client contact, this course is for you.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Trainer: Ruth McNeil MPRCA
How you will benefit
The aims of the client handling course are that participants will be reassured on the basics of client handling but should also learn, via discussion and practical exercises, the practices and principles underlying good client management. At the end of the day, those attending should feel more confident in their client handling abilities and be armed with new ways of understanding their clients better and of improving and building on client relationships.
What you will learn
- Why things can go wrong and what to do about it if it does (different scenarios and how to handle them)
- The psychology of the client and you, understanding their psyche and their business
- Role models in good client handling – in your agency and externally – what you can learn from them
- Situations you can turn to your advantage – how to turn round difficult ones and build on positive ones with scenarios and role play
- Behaviours and actions (small and large) that reinforce the client relationship