Date(s) - 14/09/2023
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Instagram has been the big social network winner in the last few years with millions flocking to it – brands too. So how do you most effectively use Instagram for brand comms? This webinar will reveal all.
Event Type: Webinar
Address: Webinar, Webinar
Trainer: Danny Whatmough
How will attendees benefit?
You’ll get a clear understanding of Instagram as a platform for comms and the opportunities that are available. We’ll look at how to think about Instagram as part of a comms/PR/social strategy as well as some tips on using it effectively day-to-day. We’ll also look at good and bad examples of how Instagram is used.
Who should attend?
Mid-level to senior professionals in the industry looking to make Instagram a bigger part of their campaigns and activity
What will attendees learn?
– How to use Instagram strategically for comms
– Which audiences respond well
– Tips and techniques to make Instagram content resonate
– The key elements of the platform
– Watchouts and where to be cautious
– Examples – good and bad – from the industry
Bookings are closed for this event.