Date(s) - 03/10/2023
11:30 am - 8:00 pm
This course is designed for anyone who wants to understand how to be more strategic in planning their PR campaigns.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Trainer: Ann-Marie Blake
What will you learn
• The importance of strategic PR Planning
• Macro-trends and trends in communications
• Steps to build a strategic PR campaign
• Understand the links between objectives, strategy, tactics
• Budgets and Resources
• Measuring what matters
• How to create a strategic narrative
You will also learn about the importance of strategic PR planning and its role in helping to meet an organisation’s objectives and will understand the links between objectives, strategy, and tactics and how to measure whether your campaign has been successful.
An important element of the course is understanding how to turn theory into practice which we do by using real world examples.
Attendees will be able to:
- Understand the importance of strategy and the difference between strategy and tactics
- Identify macro-trends and trends in communication
- Structure a strategic PR campaign
- Deciding on tactics to meet your strategic objectives
- Measure what matters
- Create a strategic narrative
What will attendees receive?
A pdf of all the slides will be available after the session.
‘Great, it was a lot more insightful than I expected. I enjoyed that the trainer could provide illustrative examples.’
Saira Khan, Senior Account Executive at CJP Communications
Bookings are closed for this event.