Coffee Communications is currently looking for a creative Social Media Manager
Established in 2016, Coffee Communications is a Dubai-based strategic brand consultancy and communications agency offering 360 degree bespoke, innovative and integrated solutions for brands across fashion, beauty, hospitality and lifestyle.
The broad range of services includes strategic communications, social media and digital strategy, events and guest list management, multimedia production and content creation. Brewing big ideas is what they do best!
They are currently looking for a creative Social Media Manager who will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring social media strategies in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
You will manage their company and their brands’ image in a cohesive way to achieve their overall goals. As a Social Media Manager, they expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle the social media presence of their brands, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with the business goals.
- Define most important social media KPIs, set objectives and report on ROI
- Manage and oversee social media accounts’ design
- Recommend and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with PR and Creative teams to ensure brand consistency
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- More than three years of proven experience as Social Media Specialist within fashion, F&B
and hospitality industry, including supervisory experience required.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and social media best
practices for these platforms
- Portfolio of successful campaigns you have overseen
- Strong leadership and team management skills
Creative thinking with an affinity for innovation and problem-solving
Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Working at one of the region’s top PR agencies
- A very diverse workforce from all around the globe
- Workplace with a strong sense of family and a lot of room for advancement.
- Work in d3 – the creative heart of the city and be surrounded and connect with other creatives
- Well-being initiatives all over the year
- Market competitive pay and other non-monetary incentives
- Annual flight allowance
- Medical insurance cover
- Discretionary bonus & commission schemes
- Generous gratuity scheme
- Respected weekends & holidays: we let you enjoy your time away from the office
- Access to UAE’s best beach clubs, gyms and fitness classes based on a reward’s scheme