Date(s) - 28/07/2023 - 20/09/2023
10:00 am - 5:30 pm GST
The PR World Cup gives rising PR professionals from around the world a platform to exercise and showcase creative excellence through powerful PR and Communications work.
The PRCA MENA Next Generation PR World Cup is the Middle East & North Africa qualifier competition for the ICCO Next Generation PR World Cup 2023.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, 20th September 2023, 17:30 GST
Once you have paid to register your team, you must email details of your team members to Communications@prca.mena.global
The PRCA Next Generation PR World Cup is the MENA qualifier competition for the ICCO Next Generation PR World Cup 2023.
The winning team will have the opportunity to participate in the international ICCO competition. Winners of the international competition will receive the opportunity to present at ICCO Global Summit (2024) with travel and accommodation covered by ICCO, a trophy, plus the opportunity to discuss implementation of the idea with the NGO.
More information on the ICCO Next Generation PR World cup can be found here. Please note the winning team will need to be available from the 30th October and 6th November for the ICCO Next Generation PR World Cup Competition.
How the MENA Competition Works
- A brief will be set by the PRCA’s Charity Partner (to be revealed at a later date) who will act as the client, and participating teams will be given 48 hours to create a campaign.
- Pricing, for members, is AED 800 + VAT, and for non-members is AED 1,100 + VAT per team.
- Wednesday, 20th September, 17:30hrs. Once you have paid to register your team, you must email details of your team members to Communications@prca.mena.global
- The MENA competition will take place over 48 hours during working days: Tuesday, 3rd October 10:00 – Thursday, 5th October 10:00.
- The brief will be provided by a PRCA MENA Charity In-house member and will be circulated by email at 10:00 on Tuesday, 3rd October.
- Completed campaigns will need to be emailed back to PRCA MENA by 10:00 on Thursday, 5th October – in the form of a 10 page PowerPoint presentation, a 1 page summary slide and a written submission of no more than 450 words delivered as a Word document. Campaigns will then be judged by a MENA Jury.
- A shortlist of 4 campaigns will be invited to to virtually deliver a 5 minute presentation to the Jury, explaining the PR campaign on Friday, 20th October.
- The winning team will be notified by Monday, 23 October.
MENA Competition Rules
- Two participants are required to form a team, and companies are welcome to enter multiple teams. Agency, in-house, and freelance professionals are all welcome to compete.
- Each participant must be aged 35 years or younger as of 1st June 2023.
- For more information, please email the PRCA MENA team at Communications@prca.mena.global
Bookings are closed for this event.