Date(s) - 19/10/2023
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
This half day course has been designed for communicators to provide practical guidance on how to make communications and campaigns neuro-inclusive.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Trainer: Ann-Marie Blake
How attendees will benefit
- An overview of the different types of neurodiversity
- Why neurodivergent-friendly communication is better for everyone
- The communicator’s role in helping to make the workplace inclusive
- Top tips to make your communications neuro-inclusive
- How to make practical changes to the way you create content and deliver workshops.
- Good practice and case studies
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone working in PR and communications who wants to build their understanding and skills in communicating effectively with neurodiverse colleagues and clients.