Date(s) - 22/02/2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Duration: 1 hr
Trainer: Heather Woodhouse, Senior Account Manager, Liquid PR
Adam Taylor, Marketing manager, Liquid PR
Target audience: Entry to Mid-Level
Format: This training will be carried out online in a webinar setting. Attendees will not be able to have their laptops, camera, and microphones on during the session.
Summary and Workshop Overview:
We always look out for great networking opportunities, but why is networking important and how do we begin?
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand the importance of networking and good relationships
- Discover how to get started
- Learn what are some things to consider when starting/meeting someone new
- Unlock the secret on playing to your strengths
Key learning outcomes:
- How to start building networks,
- How to sustain good long long-lasting and authentic relationships,
- How this can help your career,
- The skills to be a good networker,
- How to play to your own strengths
Bookings are closed for this event.