Date(s) - 22/09/2023
12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Writing for social is an art. It’s very different from any other writing you’ll do as part of your comms job. This session will delve into this in more detail and give you practical tips on how to succeed with social copywriting.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Trainer: Danny Whatmough
How will attendees benefit?
You’ll get an overview of how to write better copy for social platforms. We’ll look at dos and donts as well as look at examples – good and bad – from other businesses and brands. You’ll get a series of practical tasks to put some of your learnings into practice.
Who should attend?
Anyone that is currently writing social copy or looking to do more in the future
What will attendees learn?
– Why writing for social is different to other disciplines
– An understanding of audience behaviours on social and how to capture their attention
– Practical writing tips – dos and donts
– Considerations for different platforms and sectors
– Good and bad examples from the industry
– How to put this advice into practice
Bookings are closed for this event.