Date(s) - 09/11/2023
1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This course is needed now more than ever because of the global recession that is challenging agencies. In a recession, leaders of organisations become much more value focused, i.e., they are only prepared to invest in things that will deliver a clear return on investment. This is often misread by agency owners as clients becoming more cost conscious, because the search for value inevitably leads to cutting the costs associated with activities that do not demonstrate a clear return.
The latest research from the PRCA demonstrates that 83% of agencies do not sell by value. This represents a significant threat to their future during the recession because it means there is unlikely to be the proof needed to sustain the budgets clients currently allocate for their services. If agencies don’t start proving the business value of what they do, the consequences (based on previous recessions) are likely to be loss of income and talent, and a significant impact on the future potential of the agency.
The course is designed to demystify how to move quickly to a value rather than time-based agency model.
The course acts as a step-by-step guide to making the transformation.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Trainer: Crispin Manners FPRCA
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for agency owners and senior directors who are responsible for driving the profitability and reputation of the agency.
What attendees will learn
The course will introduce the steps required to make the shift to value from time. It will cover the following:
- How to set a value-based price. This covers the role of client business objectives and of time in calculating the price to charge. It will include questions to ask, examples of pricing options – with comparisons with time-based models and, how to price for longer term outcomes, such as a license to operate
- The importance of client data in proving value and driving effective evaluation – with examples
- How to get the team to sell value
- How to get the team to focus on outcomes not activities. The importance of business priorities. How to allocate time and reinforce the value delivered every day
- How to move existing clients from time to value
- Summary and checklist.
What materials will attendees receive?
A pdf of all the slides will be available for download after the webinar
Examples of the tools used in the course