Date(s) - 04/10/2023
1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This course is needed now more than ever because of the global recession that is challenging agencies. In a recession, leaders of organisations become much more value focused, i.e., they are only prepared to invest in things that will deliver a clear return on investment. This is often misread by agency owners as clients becoming more cost conscious, because the search for value inevitably leads to cutting the costs associated with activities that do not demonstrate a clear return.
The latest research from the PRCA demonstrates that 83% of agencies do not sell by value. This represents a significant threat to their future during the recession because it means there is unlikely to be the proof needed to sustain the budgets clients currently allocate for their services. If agencies don’t start proving the business value of what they do, the consequences (based on previous recessions) are likely to be loss of income and talent, and a significant impact on the future potential of the agency.
The course is designed to demystify how to move quickly to a value rather than time-based agency model.
The course acts as a step-by-step guide to making the transformation.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Trainer: Crispin Manners FPRCA
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for agency owners and senior directors who are responsible for driving the profitability and reputation of the agency.
What attendees will learn
The course will introduce the steps required to make the shift to value from time. It will cover the following:
- The business case for selling value not time
- The seven deadly sins of time-based selling. This will cover the weakness of a retainer mentality, the need to identify time and value drains
- Identifying the value clients want – and examples of companies who have targeted the value clients want. The power of a WHY that makes value explicit
- The power of a branded methodology that builds trust and confidence and sets client expectations correctly
- The tools that bring a branded method to life and give the team ways to reinforce it
- Examples of premium priced services that break the time-based pricing model
What materials will attendees receive?
A pdf of all the slides will be available for download after the webinar
Examples of the tools used in the course