Date(s) - 12/09/2023
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
PR agencies traditionally run on pretty low margins – under 15% net. For a discipline that can have such a positive impact on the success of its clients, we deserve more. The higher your margins the more funds you have to invest in growth, attracting the best talent and rewarding you and your team.
This workshop will provide a practical demonstration of all the parts of the jigsaw that need to fit together to increase and maintain your margins.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Trainer: Crispin Manners FPRCA
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for agency owners, directors, associate directors or anyone responsible for running a portfolio of clients
What attendees will learn
- How to develop a commercial culture across your agency
- The cultural and operational changes to reduce the amount of time your agency gives away for free
- The role measurable objectives in growing your profits
- How to manage cashflow and debts
- How to create informative and actionable financial information to help you grow your profits
What materials will attendees receive?
A pdf of all the slides will be available for download after the webinar
Examples of the tools used in the course
Bookings are closed for this event.