Date(s) - 13/10/2023
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
The latest behavioural science shows that it is employees’ attitudes to their own sense of self and identity, their commitment to growth and to be the best possible version of themselves, which most influence their performance. In this unique course delegates get to experience first-hand as well as to uncover the science behind being the best version of themselves so they and their companies thrive and grow.
The course is facilitated by Justin Kent and Matt Richards, experts in behavioural change and human performance who have extensive experience as c-suite leaders in media, communications and recruitment agencies. They will draw on leading-edge research and the latest behavioural science to provide a highly experiential course that will inspire profound development.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 10
Places remaining: 10
Trainer: Matt Richards MPRCA
How will attendees benefit
- Learn how to own their power to choose and to take responsibility
- Embrace mindsets and approaches which empower them and improve their performance
- Identify and develop their strengths, values and work purpose
- Create stories around their work which make it more meaningful for them
- Enhanced self-awareness, emotional intelligence and an authentic management/work style that drives success
What will attendees learn
- How to use the renowned Response-ability and Stimulus-Pause-Response thinking tools to enable you to be accountable and re-discover your power to choose (based on the work of Stephen Covey and Victor Frankl)
- How to adopt an empowering Growth, rather than Fixed mindset – so you can achieve more
- Learn and connect with your unique strengths using the acclaimed psychological profiling tool: VIA Strengths, moving from a deficiency-based work approach, to one which plays to your strengths
- Explore how your unconscious brain works, generating deep personal insight and change (using tools from Neuro-linguistic programming, Psychodynamics and Transactional Analysis)
- Identify, explore and create your key values, stories and work purpose to enable you to step into the best version of yourself
- Create an action plan which motivates, engages and measures your journey to your best possible self
What materials attendees will receive
Developing the Best Version of Yourself tool-kit, assessment tools and the offer of further coaching.