Date(s) - 15/11/2023
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
According to the PRCA’s annual Benchmark Survey the average UK PR agency gives away 20% of its time for free. Yep, that’s one day a week – Fridays really are free! And the reality is that the percentage is probably higher.
The negative impact of over-servicing on your business cannot be under stated – lower margins, increased staff turnover, slower growth and rising levels of frustration for you and your team!
This course will help you understand the required mind-set, processes and skills needed to start to bring down your over-servicing levels so you can get the profit and growth that you deserve.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Trainer: Crispin Manners FPRCA
Who should attend?
This course is appropriate directors, associate directors, account directors and anyone responsible for a client portfolio
What attendees will learn
Delegates will learn how to address current over servicing and to keep it under control for new clients, reducing working hours, staff turnover and increasing profits.
Delegates will learn:
- Why overserving is damaging your business and your social life
- The importance of being respected first and liked second by clients
- The role of measurable objectives in reducing over-servicing
- Why all client conversations are negotiations
- The training required for you and your team to reduce over servicing
- Why your worth your fees!
What materials will attendees receive?
A pdf of all the slides will be available for download after the webinar
Examples of the tools used in the course.