Best PR Campaigns: Influencer Relations
د.إ550.00 – د.إ1,100.00
$150 - $300
This award recognises campaigns that use targeted influencer relations to achieve excellent results.
Submitting award entries has become easier! We are now accepting award submissions and payments through the BAFTA tool. Enter now by clicking on this link: https://prcaawards.co.uk/entrant/
- The PRCA MENA Awards are open to all parties involved in the use of PR and communications around the world; PR consultancies, freelancers, in-house communications departments, digital agencies and media owners.
- Organisations can submit multiple entries into all categories. Companies or individuals may submit entries on behalf of themselves or others. If entering an In-house Category on behalf of a client, the entry needs to be written and branded from the client’s perspective, e.g. just the client’s logo/name.
- Each entry submission is up to 1000 words and should include the results of the campaign that has been entered. You can upload any supporting data, cuttings, testimonies, infographics, or video content to support your entry. If choosing to include a video, it must not run for longer than 4 minutes and be hosted by either Vimeo or YouTube. The supporting documents are not mandatory but will support the judging panel to get a sound idea of the campaign submitted and the results. If these are submitted in a powerpoint it must be no more than 10 slides.
- All entries are required to have a 200-word entry summary. This is not counted in your 1000 word entry.
- It is the entrants responsibility to seek and ensure permission has been granted for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
To view the rules of entry visit: https://prca.mena.global/2024-conference-and-awards/rules-of-entry-prca-mena-regional-awards-2024/