How your entry will be judged
All entries will be judged by an international judging panel of both in-house and agency PR and communications professionals that have worked in the MENA region at some point during their careers.
If a judge has worked with or has an allegiance with an individual submitting an entry or worked on the campaign, they will be exempt from judging that category.
Judges will be looking for a clear strategy and research, execution, originality, documented results and evaluation.
Each campaign entry will be judged on:
- Strategy & Research (0 – 10)
- Execution (0 – 10)
- Originality (0 – 10)
- Results and Evaluation (0 – 10)
Individual awards will be judged on.
- Leadership (0 – 10)
- Initiative and Character (0 – 10)
- Client Performance (0 – 10)
- Team and Industry Contribution (0 – 10)
Team Award will be judged on:
- Clients: retention, growth and performance: retention, approach, diversity and commitment to professionalism (0 – 10)
- Staff and business practices (0 – 10)
- Financial: performance, growth, acquisitions must be disclosed (0 – 10)
- Innovation: for example, investment in infrastructure, new client products, new approach to staffing (0 – 10)