Global Women in PR (GWPR) MENA has launched and is open for membership with discounted rates for PRCA members.
Membership is open to women who hold senior positions within the PR and communications industry, both agency and ‘in-house’ or who are freelance consultants with significant PR experience of 10 years+.
GWPR MENA connects and attracts women in leadership within the communications industry across the region, offering a not-for-profit platform for members to tackle key issues around the role of women in communications as well as the fast-changing landscape within the industry.
Founders rates applicable until 30th March 2020
- Individual membership rates: 550aed, founders’ rate 400aed
- PRCA member concession– further 20% discount: 400aed, founders’ rate 320aed
- Corporate membership rate (up to five individuals): 2750aed, founders’ rate 1750aed
- Corporate members rates (up to ten individuals): 5500aed, founders’ rate 3000aed
- Industry insights – including access to GWPR’s annual index – a unique analysis of the global landscape for women working in the PR industry
- Provocative events – bringing together speakers and panelists that inspire new views and challenging conversations
- Opportunities for you to speak to sponsor events
- Voice for the industry – we will work together to champion change
- Further your professional skills and support up and coming leaders through our mentoring and reverse mentoring programme
- Opportunities to join our board or one of our working groups
- Grow your network in the UAE and beyond with access to GWPR’s global groups and affiliates
- Opportunity to post job vacancies on our Linkedin page
- Discounted rates for Capital Club membership rates – 10,000aed joining fee, 10,000 annual fee
- 30% discount off all PRCA MENA courses
- Discounted membership rates for Dubai Press Club
- Regular updates on GWPR’s global groups and activities
For a membership application form or further information please email Leanne@globalwprmena.com.