The Qode is looking for a rockstar Events Executive with at least one to two years of experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
– To assist with the development and delivery of an expanding annual calendar of small and large-scale events
– To research, develop and deliver new events which reflect and support the objectives of the company
– To work with the Events Manager to agree upon objectives and outcomes for each event
– To work with the Events Manager on researching, developing, managing and reconciling budgets
-To have input into the overall events strategy, planning and delivery process
– Ensure all event-related administrative records are kept up to date
– Assist the Events Manager in coordinating the venue and accommodations, planning room layouts and the entertainment program, managing the events team and suppliers, guest lists and logistics on site
– Must have strong project management skills
– Need to be a motivated self-starter
– Highly proficient in Microsoft Office is essential. Experience in 3d rendering, design or web software an advantage
– Strong diplomacy and a good sense of humour are a definite advantage
The right individual will thrive in a fast paced professional environment and find motivation and fulfilment in the exciting challenges of a growing company. There is a lot of room to grow within our agency, so motivation, dedication and ability to multitask well are skills necessary for this role.
If you think that you fit the role and you are up for taking exciting new challenges, please feel free to send your CV across 🙂