Do you know your tweens from your metatags? Then we need you. We have a position open for a designer that can create short web animations with google web design, but also knows After Effects and Premiere. Ideally we need someone who knows how to code and build websites and that can work with the other designers to bring brands to life on digital platforms.
Reports to: Design Director
Location: Dubai, UAE
Purpose of role
The Digital Graphic Designer is responsible for the development of concepts digitally and be able to deploy onto all digital touchpoints including web advertising, website production and animations, creating a fully integrated digital experience. Working closely with other the creatives, digital experts and copywriters.
- Demonstrate understanding of all digital channels such as Home Page Take Overs (HPTO) using static and animated banners, websites, eDM’s, social media platforms and mobile app UI and GI if required.
- Demonstrate understanding of digital design including latest trends and motion solutions from new technologies, coding methods and back end platforms.
- Design websites, social media content and motion elements according to strategic plans provided by the Creative Director, social media team.
- Support with establishing and maintaining quality and award-winning work that goes beyond design and reflects the brand image and identity of clients.
- Effectively meet assigned deadlines and alert Creative Director if an extended deadline is required.
- Manage the technical development for website and applications following a brief
- Manage social media briefs and Account Executives as required, to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned projects
- Manage CMS and redeployment of sites
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 3 years of developing digital design with expertise in video, animation, website, HTML and social media design
- Must be able to provide training of CMS platforms and documentation for clients
- Innovative in digital design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, brand development, advertising campaigns, typography; and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
- Strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion, applying best practices in branding, advertising and marketing collaterals
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organising, prioritising, and developing work and phases assignments
- Display passion, integrity, and energy
- Design graphics and web interfaces including banners, emails, and web pages
- Work collaboratively with a team of creative professionals
- Contribute creative ideas and brainstorming in a team setting
- Must be able to develop on CMS platforms
- Must be able to design for HTML5 and have a good understanding of Java script / CSS and other coding languages.
- Must be brilliant with Adobe Suite, including After Effects, Premier, Illustrator, Photoshop, Xd and Google Web Designer.
Our shared picture of mission success is to be the most dynamic and forward-thinking communications network and we expect our vision to shape your thinking, behaviour and actions. The same applies to the Grayling values which we should all live by in building a cohesive and collegiate business. Our values are:
Curious, informed, insightful, alert, opportunistic, adaptable
To colleagues, clients, partners, influencers, stakeholders, networks
Honest, directional, passionate, fast-acting, ground-breaking
Policies and procedures
You are expected to uphold, safeguard and promote the organisation’s values and philosophies relating particularly to ethics, environment, people, and community as referenced in our handbook and policies.
Please apply to email@example.com