As an experienced CRM and Digital Product Manager, you will work within the Brand team at Discovery (Middle East & Africa office) to manage all aspects of our CRM strategy, planning, operations and on-going customer engagement for our Fatafeat app.
With well-rounded knowledge of digital product management and data-driven marketing, you understand how to create game-changing CRM plans that resonate with and engage with our passionate customers.
Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, commercial environment you’ll deliver a calendar of content and marketing activities aimed at driving retention and subscriber growth of the Fatafeat app.
You’ll work within the Brand team (encompassing Marketing, PR, Digital, Social & Ad Sales), and cross-functionally with the wider Content and Operations teams to ensure that plans are implemented as intended.
The role has an international scope and it will be essential to develop strong working relationships with teams in all markets, particularly the Food Network team in the USA.
- As the CRM strategy lead, you will be expected to ensure
- You lead the CRM operations for Discovery Middle East & Africa, primarily planning, co-ordinating and executing the CRM plans for the Fatafeat app
- You have a solid understanding of local market and business objectives and how the CRM activity we implement helps achieve them, particularly in relation to our key pillars of activation, retain & grow and reactivation
- Devise and implement innovative CRM strategy that delivers excellent customer experiences throughout the Fatafeat ecosystem
- Focus on segmentation and customer lifetime value (CLV) strategies to grow downloads and reduce churn
- You have actionable, measurable plans in place for driving customer activation, frequency and reactivation and that you communicate on progress and performance to stakeholders in a timely manner
- You co-ordinate with the Content team, brief annual content plans to help maintain customer satisfaction with the app
- You will work with the Operations team to ensure smooth running of the app, as well as quantifying the benefits of potential new features and initiatives.
- You drive best practice across all our CRM activity, working collaboratively with local market teams to share learnings and benchmark performance globally
- You will leverage all our creative resources (in-house studio, design team, talent) to drive the best efficiencies and results
- You work with our telco partners to optimize end to end customer journeys and experiences
You will have:
- Previous experience working on product management and CRM for an app, preferably in one of the following categories: media, entertainment, sport, lifestyle, travel or brave FMCG brand.
- Experience of working within, or for, a global organization and will have run and grown successful apps for a major brand, either in-house or at an agency.
- A track record of improving performance through iterative testing , preferably in a mobile-first organisation
- Exceptional analytical skills – capable of identifying actionable insights and optimisation opportunities
- A self-starter attitude with the motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and drive to define clear goals and execute plans to deliver against them
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, and collaborative international environment with a unique culture (we have a start-up mentality whilst being part of a global organization)
- Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic
- 4+ years digital product management and CRM marketing experience
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in related subject
- Experience working in an international environment/global organization
- Experience launching new and innovative digital products & services
- Proficiency/Familiarity with using Marketing Automation Technology Platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- SQL knowledge (able to select data from multiple tables etc.)
- Intermediate understanding for statistics
If interested, please apply here