Overview of role:
A results-driven Corporate PR Account Manager is needed on a full-time basis to join Grayling – an award-winning PR agency in Dubai. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing multiple corporate clients. Strong relationships with the business/trade media and managing internal teams and processes skillfully are a must! The candidate should have a minimum of three years’ experience in B2B sectors (The candidate will primarily work on clients in the professional services sector).
- Utilises knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities, promoting the range of PR services available to clients, managing and supporting the Account Executive/Senior Account Executive in the delivery of their roles
- Interprets and responds to client briefs and develops effective communication strategies using media expertise, creativity tools and data driven insights, resulting in creative solutions and advice for the benefit of the client
- Contributes to crisis management plans and provides support to senior consultants
- Creates news stories and builds media relationships that will deliver coverage, using the full range of approaches
- Contributes to new business solutions, leveraging previous relevant experience, specialist skills and knowledge while merchandising Grayling’s offer effectively
- Assists the senior management team in developing long term client satisfaction by engaging with client service programmes
- Develops new business leads and proposals / pitches, and assists in the negotiation process with prospective and existing clients and suppliers
- Monitors the media landscape for new opportunities to sell in additional Grayling products and services to clients to enhance revenue and profitability
- Understands and manages the relationship between client service and profitability, escalating any issues to the appropriate level
- Connects with colleagues from across the global Grayling network, leveraging opportunities to work together to enhance professional development and learning
- Manages personal and team time meticulously, identifying and resolving time-based issues effectively as well as assisting junior staff in managing their workloads
- Sets an example to members of the wider team in terms of work, ethical practice and demeanour, supporting team members where appropriate
- Seeks out training initiatives and learning opportunities to enhance personal and team development, keeping up to date with client-specific media, industry and digital developments and applying this knowledge in their work
- Manages and develops junior staff using the appropriate people management techniques, resolving or escalating issues promptly and fairly, and championing achievements
- Supports the senior team with meticulous management and delivery of all reporting and administration using the appropriate business processes
- Develops a personal network of internal and external industry contacts, identifying new business opportunities resulting from these contacts to the benefit of the Grayling business.
If you think you have what it takes, send your CV to Diane Tana at Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.